Belgian Junior Open 2018
The Belgian Junior Open 2018 will be held in Brussels from the 2nd Novembre – 4th Novembre 2018.
We look forward to welcoming you and your players to Brussels.
Ligue Francophone de Squash
- The tournament will start on the 2nd of Novembre;
- The Belgian Junior Open is part of the World Junior Circuit, WSA Rising star and PSA Closed Satellite ;
- All categories have a maximum draw of 64 players.
- Individual entries are not allowed ; Entries can only be made by the Member National Association. Entries from countries not associated with the ESF will have to provide a contact person from their Official Federation. That person will have to take responsibility for all entries from that country ;
- All players must have registered and paid for SPIN to participate (www.wsf.org) ;
- Entries can only be made via the website (www.belgianjunioropen.be) ;
- For those who opt to take package 3 and 4, there is a possibility to use squash courts at the Castle club for evening training
- All players will have to wear approved protective eye guards ;
- Closing date is Octobre 8th 2018.